My life fulfilled

My life fulfilled
Alexandra and Andy

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sucking it up!


Transplant complete with little to no complications.  It took literally one hour.   Whoo Hoo!  Seriously that’s sarcasm for FML, get me out of this hospitalJ

 Chemo and its compounding effects haven’t fully set in at this point, but the coming days will surely be filled with their unpleasant reality.  I would much rather dealing with my life at home under the comfort of my own dwelling.  I must and do utilize my own advice and reminisce on numerous months in a foreign country as well as the many that are still out there and put my plight in perspective.

I’m reading as much as possible, however my ability to retain the information is thwarted by the cognitive effects of chemo.  No worries, it will come back shortly after I leave, or at least I’m hoping.  Most of you that know me say, you were this way before any of the treatment.  Touche!

Workouts are more infrequent simply because I want to avoid any infection of my Trif-Fusion line which is a definite possibility.   A silly infection that could have been prevented could warrant additional days/nights here.  I don’t want that.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers via FB and realize if you want to make a comment on the blog you have to have a gmail account.

At the most I’ll be here 2 more weeks and at the best just 10 days.  We all no what I’m pushing for, however there are numerous variable s outside of my control.

Know that everything is progressing well as of now and the biggest annoyance is shear boredom.  I’ve been in worse places, but this caged time is tough.  Makes you realize prison would suck big time not to mention you having to ford off numerous lady boys trying to violate you!  At least that’s not in my hand of cards nowJ

Have a great week and we will be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment